2010 - lots of things to come

2009 zipped past, as did the last few years. Many things went well in 2009, I managed to check most topics on my to do list. As usually some things didn't work out in the end as planned. Nevertheless i am happy with the end results of 2009.

So, for 2010 I already have a plateful of ideas and stuff that wants or has to be done. One thing is to not only keep this blog here going, but also to add a business blog. Will start softly with a RSS feed for my company site.

I also have plans to release one major desktop app, at least one smaller desktop app and one iPhone app. Then, I will need to clone my self to keep those apps running, or pay someone else for doing that. We'll see.

Happy 2010

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

EEG, Grüne Energie und die Folgen

Swift 2, AudioConverter, Callback and Core Audio

Aussagekraft der 7-Tage-Inzidenz