Another new cat...

Just rediscovered my blog here and decided that all my other attempts of blogging have failed I will restart from scratch here... no out of cheese error.

So, in context to one of the other posts here - once again a new cat. I already had a lot of experience due to available developer seeds and have now switched all my Macs to 10.6. So far I am happy, my own apps as well as all the apps I am using on a regular basis are working just as expected.

What I like most is that I finally can switch all my developing to Xcode 3.2 and make built-in use of CLANG. More on that in a couple of days. In short - it is nice to have it in the development environment without the need to run terminal commands and such.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

EEG, Grüne Energie und die Folgen

Swift 2, AudioConverter, Callback and Core Audio

Aussagekraft der 7-Tage-Inzidenz